4 Feb 2023
Part-Time Urgent Care Receptionist – Churu
As the company’s first point of contact, the Front Office Receptionist will also handle a number of administrative and clerical responsibilities. In their daily duties, they will oversee the front desk and be responsible for greeting visitors, directing calls, distributing mail, and organizing meetings. Confidentiality is a must, and so is a friendly demeanor.
Job Title : Urgent Care Receptionist
Location : Churu, Rajasthan, India
Salary : $ 20.48 per hour.
Company : TCI
Job Type : Part-Time
- by logging and sharing activities, anomalies, and ongoing requirements, supports the office’s continuity.
- Functions as a receptionist, directing calls, taking messages, and informing callers of available services; furthermore, greeting and directing visitors and patients and responding to their basic questions.
- keeps the lobby and other office areas secure and tidy (copy room, kitchen, conference).
- creates copies of requested materials; may also produce and transmit facsimiles to clinic personnel.
- As suitable to the position, does a variety of ordinary clerical tasks; may use a personal computer to create basic communications, enter data, and print letters, labels, reports, and/or other documents.
- Make sure all guests have access to refreshments and facilities by providing coffee, water, and tea.
- Everything from incoming mail sorting to distributing paperwork and patient information to the appropriate staff members.
- prepares, maintains, and revises written materials such as records and files.
- The position requires the ability to perform specialized services of a routine clerical type in accordance with specified procedural guidelines.
- Incoming calls must be answered, filtered, and transferred to the appropriate personnel without delay.
- Computer literacy is essential for using healthcare and pharmacy software.
- Capacity to write and/or type basic documents such as letters, labels, and memos.
- Ability to express oneself fluently both orally and in writing (even electronically)
- Three years of experience in administrative, clerical, or a closely related field is required as a bare minimum for this position.
- 6 months experience working in a medical or dental clinic preferred.