7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Utility Clerk – Night Shift – Vidisha
Our utility company is in need of a courageous and dependable Utility Clerk with a strong work ethic and a strong sense of purpose! Our Utility Clerk will be in charge of a broad range of duties at the store’s front desk, including excellent customer service, cart collection, and cleaning. Those who work as utility clerks are responsible members of the team. All of our clients will have a positive experience with a Utility Clerk because of their ability to work quickly, their attention to detail, and their enthusiasm.
Job Title : Utility Clerk – Night Shift
Location : Vidisha, Madhya Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 18.97 per hour.
Company : PrimeLine Utility Services
Job Type : Full-Time
- Maintains a courteous and customer-focused demeanor by welcoming customers, answering queries, and carrying items as required.
- Prevents shopping bags from being lost in the parking lot by placing them in a corral for easy access. Keeps the parking area free of litter.
- Be responsible for purchasing and delivering supplies to workers; stocking printer paper and ribbon; displaying notices; creating reports for distribution; and distributing them.
- Compliance with company safety policies ensures a clean, safe, and sanitary working and shopping environment. Adheres to and follows all company policies and guidelines.
- all of the proper documentation and deposits must be completed. It is monitored and generates billing bills on a monthly basis. The Water Crane is assigned with the responsibility of collecting donations.
- The floor scrubber, garbage compactor, and cardboard baler equipment are to be operated in a safe and efficient way in accordance with established safety requirements.
- Regular equipment checks are carried out, and any components that need repair are sent to the relevant department or store manager.
- Keep up-to-date on department offerings and be able to answer customers’ questions and propose products.
- helping with spill clean-ups, and other regular housekeeping tasks that need the use of specialized equipment are examples of routine cleaning and store maintenance activities.
- When a product is purchased, the cardboard is removed off the shelf, and the cardboard is deposited in a bailer. This ensures and maintains outstanding product presentation.
- It is necessary to be able to read and comprehend technical instructions, concise messages, and notes. Possess the skill to compose simple letters. Customers, consumers, and other organization personnel must be able to absorb and comprehend information delivered to them individually or in small groups.
- Capable of managing phone calls and walk-in consumers. Must be meticulous in order to input accurate data into the system. Must be able to operate with a calculator and Microsoft Excel and Word. Must be a people person with a passion for helping the public.
- A high school diploma or a GED; or one to three months of relevant experience and/or training; or an equivalent mix of education and experience is required for this job.
- The ability to execute operations on numbers in all units of measure (including whole numbers and common fractions), as well as divide and multiply them, is essential. It is possible to compute rates, ratios, and percentages. The ability to count back change, count money, and keep track of a cash drawer’s balance is critical.
- The capacity to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing. The ability to interact with the general public and one’s colleagues in an effective manner To be able to follow instructions, understand complex materials, and write concise, accurate reports.