4 Feb 2023
Full-Time Vice President – Private Credit – Doha
The Credit Manager works closely with and is mentored by the Director of Credit and the Director of Risk to manage credit risk monitoring, new client investigations, and collections operations across a variety of industries. Eventually, this role’s primary focus will shift to utilizing tools and reporting to boost productivity across the credit and collections process.
Job Title : Vice President – Private Credit
Location : Doha, Ad Dawhah, Qatar
Salary : $ 27.42 per hour.
Company : Coda Search│Staffing
Job Type : Full-Time
- Establish and maintain connections with professionals in the legal, collection, credit bureau, and other sectors of the economy.
- chargeable for supervising the Credit Department’s collection efforts. Take the time to investigate, document your findings, and pay off any outstanding bills. Reduce the severity of the collection issues that have arisen. Respond to customer inquiries and keep in touch with the sales team to provide assistance with collections.
- Be sure to keep up with the filing of liens and releases of liens, and consult an attorney if you run into any issues.
- Accounts that need to be followed up on can be found by reviewing the various receivable aging reports on a regular basis.
- Develop risk and collection analytics and reports for upper management review. Accounts at the highest risk should be reported on in order to provide resolution recommendations.
- Build strong customer relationships to create maximum value; routinely communicate via email and telephone with customers and internal associates.
- Use the “manage by exception” approach to credit management, in which you’re always on the lookout for ways to streamline processes, reduce redundant steps, and increase efficiency.
- Maintain a level of accounts receivable that is reasonable given the current economy and company needs.
- control, design, and administer all credit and collections-related procedures and initiatives. Credit checks, debt collections, and new customer signups are all handled by this division.
- For complicated deduction and/or collection circumstances that require drastic action, it is recommended to consult with management and the appropriate employees.
- Integrity and dependability at the highest level; strong sense of urgency and focus on results.
- Excellent customer service abilities, powerful interpersonal abilities, negotiation skills, the capacity to communicate and manage effectively at all organizational levels and with staff members located in remote places are important.
- Three or more years in more major financial and credit leadership roles in the industrial, construction, or petroleum industries is preferable.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to make sound decisions and employ sound reasoning quickly and accurately.
- competency in analyzing and making sense of business publications, trade periodicals, news pieces, financial reports, and legal documents.