5 Feb 2023
Full-Time Video Editor – Leading Beauty Brand – Turbat
A video clip can be edited and compressed with the help of Video Editor. Helps produce top-notch video guides in coordination with the development staff.
Job Title : Video Editor – Leading Beauty Brand
Location : Turbat, Balochistan, Pakistan
Salary : $ 25.92 per hour.
Company : Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Creation and editing of videos and content for social networks.
- Color correct and grade video footage utilizing vectorscopes, RGB parade and waveform monitor.
- Edit select content in coordination with Product Management, the Marketing Department to produce high-quality digital media that educates our audiences.
- The projects cover a wide range of media, from advertising airing on digital channels to consumer testimonials captured on video to in-depth profiles of companies and their employees shot in a documentary style.
- Sometimes help is required in the areas of field production, photography, videography, and graphic design.
- Creates engagement pieces in collaboration with the development and design teams and offers input to ensure that asset development criteria are satisfied.
- It’s possible that projects will involve helping with corporate communications, as well as virtual and streaming media.
- Develop a strategy for video content as part of your contribution to the overall marketing plan.
- The Editor will also help with the post-production of daily recordings of one-hour presentations and media management chores such tape logging/capturing, data backup, video compression, duplicating, and associated responsibilities.
- Produce high-quality, high-value content quickly and efficiently by editing video, graphics, music, and interactives.
- have skills with software like Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier, Adobe InDesign, and/or Avid.
- Individual who is highly motivated and has excellent presenting, communication, and problem-solving skills both orally and in writing.
- Adobe Creative Cloud editing software proficiency, including Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, and Photoshop.
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, mass-media, video-production, or related field.
- An education in the field is helpful but not required for a career in Graphic Design, Graphic Illustration, or Visual Communication.