9 Feb 2023
Full-Time Video Producer – Darjiling
We need a dedicated Digital Producer that can take charge of the entire production process and has a knack for coming up with ideas and putting them into action producing high-quality, shareable branded content. The ideal candidate is someone who is immersed in the realm of social media, particularly on Instagram and TikTok, and who enjoys using the platform, is proficient with camera equipment, and can plan, develop, light, shoot, and edit social material.
Job Title : Video Producer
Location : Darjiling, West Bengal, India
Salary : $ 26.32 per hour.
Company : The Archdiocese
Job Type : Full-Time
- Define digital projects of varying sizes, from the relatively simple to the really complex, and describe the timeline for each one.
- Manage the site’s content and assets on a regular basis using a digital asset management platform and a content management system.
- Oversee the regular creation of digital content that is both popular and profitable for the business.
- Develop project goals and deliver product according to the project specifications, client, and contract needs (on budget and on time).
- Manage and monitor deviations from the planned project scope and deadline, and keep costs and progress on track.
- Collaborate with the art director and coders to guarantee a polished final product.
- Develop your product while keeping in mind the various screen sizes of users’ browsers, the capabilities of their mobile devices, and the tasks they will be performing while using your creation.
- Educate a slew of agency Producers and Associate Producers on how to handle client and interactive productions from start to finish.
- To support the content strategy, coordinate and manage the assets both internally and outside.
- Maintain constant contact with the group by sharing updated status reports that proactively identify risks and solutions related to the project’s progress, finances, and timeline.
- three years’ experience in a relevant field (digital producer, graphic designer, user interface designer, etc.) in addition to a bachelor’s degree.
- skilled in guiding creative groups toward innovative solutions.
- Possess superior linguistic and communicative abilities for working with stakeholders who are not computer savvy.
- Candidates need to be proactive, self-motivated, and capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Always be ready to roll with the punches and adjust to the shifting project landscape.