5 Feb 2023
Full-Time Video Producer – Mandi Bahauddin
We are currently on the lookout for a Videographer to join our team. The person in this role will coordinate the creation and curation of videos. The ideal candidate would have extensive experience in making documentaries that educate and inform audiences.
Job Title : Video Producer
Location : Mandi Bahauddin, Punjab, Pakistan
Salary : $ 42.27 per hour.
Company : Altice USA
Job Type : Full-Time
- works together with the crew and location personnel to plan and record the pre-production phase.
- Purchases, leases and/or borrows equipment as needed, within specified budgetary limits as advised with the Technical Director.
- Work on media ingest scheduling and coverage plans in coordination with the Director of Multimedia and the Media Coordinator.
- Assists other employees of Technical Services with non-video related tasks as needed.
- Provides the required personnel with guidance on how to set up, operate, and use the event’s technical equipment.
- Helps create, roll out, evaluate, and tweak the video genre palette.
- Prepares for the video shoots by figuring out in advance what equipment will be needed for things like lighting, sound, backdrops, and any other unique requirements.
- Makes use of videography, production, and post-production skills to plan, direct, and record video shoots.
- creates recommendations for the Technical Director and the Deputy Director of Operations about the purchase of major video equipment.
- helps the Technical Services crew out with video production and editing.
- Capable of working effectively with a wide variety of on-screen talent, team members, partners, and stakeholders.
- the equivalent of at least 5 years of experience in digital and multi-media work, a bachelor’s degree, and the ability to shoot and edit video.
- The capacity to instruct and/or work with members of a wide range of internal and external organizations for the benefit of a video production team.
- The capacity to work effectively and appropriately in a dynamic, cross-unit team context.
- Prior experience managing sensitive information with caution.