Full-Time Video Producer NBC – Al-Jīzah
In order to create entertaining and informative videos about the economy and financial markets for YouTube, we need to hire a Video Producer. Videos will include a wide variety of formats, from in-depth interviews and explanations to reports from the field. If you want to make videos that are engaging from concept to delivery, you need to be skilled at idea generation, scripting, video editing, and creating visuals. You need to be comfortable directing and recording topics from afar, as well as dealing with and nurturing on-air talent. The Video Producer is in charge of making entertaining and educational videos on the markets and the economy. The ideal candidate will have worked professionally making videos in a native YouTube style, will have shown great producing and editing skills, will have demonstrated experience making graphics, will have managed studio and field shoots, and will have developed talent.
Job Title : Video Producer NBC
Location : Al-Jīzah, Al-Jīzah, Egypt
Salary : $ 21.76 per hour.
Company : Hibob
Job Type : Full-Time
- During filming, assume the position of director and be in charge of the camera, lighting, talent, and audio.
- Create a finished product that meets our high standards for both audio and video quality.
- Keep abreast of market trends as well as the newest software and video hardware.
- Assist with social media promotion strategy and provide video clips and other content for our Instagram, Facebook and Twitter pages on a regular basis.
- It may be necessary for projects to from time to time ask applicants with photography experience to exercise that skill.
- Conceive of an idea, plan it out, schedule it, record it, and edit it so that it’s complete inside the time limit.
- Ensure copyright law is followed with both audio and visual content. Work with third parties to acquire licenses as necessary.
- As required, use video equipment such as cameras, teleprompters, microphones, and more.
- Transfer videos to sharing platforms like Vimeo and YouTube. Monitor viewership and metrics to enhance impact and exposure.
- Verify that any video produced is consistent with our brand messaging and serves to elevate the reputation of the university.
- The ability to capture and import media, organize raw media, and archive project media is a must.
- Knowledge and experience with audio and lighting equipment, as well as knowledge and familiarity with video editing software, are all essential (we now use Adobe Premier and Final Cut Pro).
- Bachelor’s degree or similar experience in video production is required, as is the ability to show that you can create a wide range of high-quality works.
- Adobe Premiere is used for expert-level editing, and After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator are used to produce expert-level graphics.
- knowledge of several camera settings, including but not limited to the Sony FS7 and A7S, as well as remote filming through Skype, Zoom, etc.