Full-Time Visual Merchandising Specialist – Multan
The major goal of this function is to help the Merchant and Online Merchant in executing the go-to-market strategy, as well as to support merchandising efforts to achieve operational excellence in the division. The Merchandising Specialist is in charge of carrying out Merchants’ and Online Merchants’ decisions, such as setting up vendors, setting up new items, inputting costs, approving planograms, stocking and non-stocking items, online assorting decisions, online content / presence for their assigned categories, and ensuring the accuracy of the stocking matrix for new and remerch stores. The MS is the main point of contact for shops and suppliers, as well as a liaison to all internal Merchandising support areas such as Marketing, Online, Supply Chain, Accounting, and Pricing.
Job Title : Visual Merchandising Specialist
Location : Multan, Punjab, Pakistan
Salary : $ 15.46 per hour.
Company : The Home Depot
Job Type : Full-Time
- Analyze the shopping experience and provide strategic suggestions to boost user involvement, revenue creation and conversion..
- generate data-based suggestions for content performance, ideas and optimization by making it easy to do so. Determine which content pillars will help you sell your product based on how well it has done in the past and how well it is performing currently.
- Cooperate with internal and external partners to design and maintain content standards per channel, in order to guarantee that our brand’s message is consistent regardless of where our customers contact with us.
- keep track of things like catalog attributes and the process of getting important information from the supplier base, both retroactively and proactively.
- You must keep up to speed with the latest digital content trends and advances in order for your content strategy to be successful.
- Create a taxonomy, categorization, and filter navigation strategy based on category and consumer activity data, and then apply it to both owned and third-party channels in order to deliver recommendations.
- Work closely with external agencies to brief on strategy and needs and to give constructive, directed input that will lead to the greatest creative output that is on brand and according to strategy. Work with external agencies.
- Develop hypotheses and key performance indicators, supervise setup and execution of all A/B Tests, and present a next step recommendation based on the results from A/B Tests conducted on the site.
- Co-ordinate the creation of above- and below-the-fold content with Brand, Creative, and external agencies. Collaboration with Brand on content, new product launches, and seasonal portfolio modifications is part of this.
- Collaboration with teams across Category Management, Product Management, User Experience, Brand, and Marketing is essential to effectively completing collaborative projects and ensuring a consistent customer experience across all touch points for the company’s customers.
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and problem-solving in a creative manner.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and an aptitude for interfacing successfully with a wide range of stakeholders, including senior management.
- With a strong drive to identify innovative methods to enhance the customer experience, ask thought-provoking questions, and challenge the current quo, you have a curious attitude.
- The ability to withstand hardship and keep going in a fast-paced environment.
- In a fast-paced atmosphere with many internal customers and a variety of duties, capable of working under pressure.