25 Jan 2023
Part-Time Volvo Product And Delivery Specialist – Mambusao
An experienced Product Specialist helps our clients get the most out of their Time Management software. A significant part of your job is providing in-depth analysis and quick solutions/workarounds for client difficulties in areas such as time sheet computations and pay rules; interfaces; leave management; shift patterns and scheduling.
Job Title : Volvo Product And Delivery Specialist
Location : Mambusao, Capiz Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 13.75 per hour.
Company : Informa Group Plc.
Job Type : Part-Time
- Ownership of issues from the first time a customer contacts us to the end of the call, which includes escalating issues to the right people and giving customers updates.
- Customers both internal and external get excellent customer service with a high level of customer satisfaction and technical proficiency.
- Assists in developing a thorough awareness of the product’s market, rivals, customer requirements, distribution methods, and Company offerings.
- The person in charge of projects related to manufacturer back orders, replacements, and product transitions. In this job, the Operations team is made aware of the project plan.
- Acquire, maintain, and grow your knowledge of relevant products, scope documents, and departmental policies and procedures in order to provide customers with the best possible solutions.
- Actively involved in the introduction of new products as part of an all-encompassing team. If you’re looking for a career that involves managing SKU, pricing, ROI models or giving feedback on marketing materials or training and webinars, here is a good place to begin.
- Develop clear product documentation that can be used both internally and externally to support the success of the go-to-market plan for mass solution adoption.
- Create and prioritize the advertising solutions product road map as “the voice of the consumer,” a representative of the customer base.
- Technical assistance and repair of the company’s goods may include travel to client locations, where the technician may perform repairs, assist/direct customers with repairs, or start-up products.
- Every month, we analyze a long list of potential items. Content from all KOBs is redundant, out-of-date, or non-value-added.
- Capability to perform under accelerated time constraints and swiftly react to changes in priorities
- You should have the capacity to work effectively with others, have an upbeat attitude, and be passionate about providing World Class Customer Service.
- It is vital to be in excellent physical and mental health in addition to having a strong sense of humour in order to be successful. In addition, the capacity to stand for extended periods of time is required.
- Experience in internet advertising, as well as knowledge with the advertising goods and ad serving technologies
- The ability to comprehend and successfully express complicated technological topics to a non-technical audience