Full-Time VP, Account Director – Healthcare Advertising – Doha
The Account Director, a vital member of our sales team, is in charge of generating revenue across digital, social, print, and platform channels by identifying prospects, creating strategic plans, creating presentations, negotiating program packages and schedules, and informing management of any issues or issues that arise. In order to deliver strategic solutions throughout our portfolio of goods, brands, and services, we are searching for a highly driven salesperson who manages all levels of accounts, from clients to different agencies. This person has a strong desire to achieve and surpass sales results.
Job Title : VP, Account Director – Healthcare Advertising
Location : Doha, Ad Dawhah, Qatar
Salary : $ 49.09 per hour.
Company : Peregrine Market Access
Job Type : Full-Time
- To effectively transmit the Company’s message to clients, use marketing and sales collateral, graphic presentations, research reports, and sales support data.
- Conceive of, plan, and execute a variety of potential solutions to give the client a taste of what’s doable.
- Business plans should be made on a yearly and quarterly basis to guide revenue growth and strategy throughout the entire account portfolio.
- Maximize sales by working together with the Marketing Services team to develop and implement creative solutions for clients.
- Accomplished individual sales contributor able to prospect and sell with high degree of competence into the mid-market.
- Handle all aspects of the sales negotiation and communication process, as well as providing timely and accurate business estimates, projections, and administrative documents to upper management.
- Sales of integrated packages on channels like video, social, print, digital, mobile, tablet, and event-based programs are in charge of generating money.
- Find leads in the industries that have been designated as targets, start conversations, and push for a closure.
- Communicate account updates, new bids, staffing shifts, and any other relevant information to key internal stakeholders (including split partners, finance, marketing, etc.).
- Develop and maintain relationships with influential decision-makers in advertising at the agency and client levels.
- Ability to communicate successfully one-on-one and in groups requires a strong command of the spoken and written word.
- evidence of consistently meeting deadlines and delivering high-quality work with excellent follow-through.
- To achieve goals, one must be results-driven, take the necessary actions, and own responsibility for any problems as they arise.
- A minimum of 2-4 years of outside, platform-integrated sales experience is required.
- Able to multitask, set priorities, manage time efficiently, and pay close attention to detail while ensuring the accuracy of one’s work are all hallmarks of someone with excellent organizational and project management skills.