Full-Time Warehouse Associate – Al-ʿArīsh
This position entails the creation of bulk and route truck pallets via manual labor. Cargo loading and unloading requires extreme care to ensure that everything is done according to plan. Forklift and electronic pallet jacks are used to build loads. Loading and receiving papers are the responsibility of the position. Loading rules are followed at the warehouse. Employees are responsible for ensuring that their workplace is free of hazards and clutter. Job demand might affect the duration of a shift. Full pallets of items from the warehouse must be loaded into a transport vehicle, and returning pallets/plastic flats must be removed from the truck. Material delivery to a designated warehouse location. To load a bulk truck, choose select certain packages and flavors of goods from the warehouse. Stacking and shrink-wrapping are the two methods used to ensure the stability of pallets. To load a route truck, the warehouse must be emptied of certain packages, flavors, or pallets of goods. An individual product/package is created for each salesperson. For a long period of time, this task necessitates routinely transporting big cases of product weighing 20-45 pounds apiece. All of the above are needed in order to complete this task.
Job Title : Warehouse Associate
Location : Al-ʿArīsh, Shamāl Sīnāʾ, Egypt
Salary : $ -1.5 per hour.
Company : LLoyd Staffing
Job Type : Full-Time
- The ability to lift 50 pounds with ease and safety.
- The person in charge of distributing supplies, tools, and other stock items to production and assembly line personnel by filling out requisitions and work orders.
- In order to provide a safe working environment for all employees, adhere to the company’s standard operating procedures at all times
- The Warehouse Worker must load, unload, sort, stage, and carry items into and out of the Distribution Center.
- Receives incoming materials and labels them with identifying information; records the quantity of material received; sorts materials and stock on racks, shelves, or bins in a preset order such as size, color, kind, or product code. Arrange materials in preparation for order assembly.
- According to standard operational procedures, counting and packaging the selected products.
- Complete given tasks in a timely way and pay close attention to detail to ensure that customers get the best possible service possible.
- The warehouse is responsible for ensuring that goods are stored properly and notifying the supervisor of any inventory difficulties, such as the inability to locate missing or expired items as well as damage or shortages.
- Reading the production schedule, order forms (customer/work/shipping), or requisitions helps determine what must be delivered, collected, or distributed. Worksheets or tickets are created based on client criteria. Itemize and transfer goods in accordance with the warehouse’s scheduling and operating rules (shipping, manufacturing, or storage).
- Drive a forklift or a power pallet jack to the picking location and construct the pallet/load according to the load sheet or voice pick audio equipment (if applicable)
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with colleagues, departments, and the general public are all a component of the job description.
- This job necessitates frequent breaks from sitting or lying down and requires a high level of physical stamina
- Working in a warehouse setting (e.g., order selector/picking, product storage, product staging, powered pallet jacks/forklifts, etc.) is preferred.
- Material Handling Equipment Operator (MHEO) certification is required.
- Full-time employees who are unable to work additional hours during their regular shifts may be required to work excessive overtime hours.