9 Feb 2023
Full-Time Web3 Developer – Ungkaya Pukan
It is the responsibility of the Web Architect Manager to provide overall leadership to the Web Programmer. Establishes, designs, and implements unique online solution requirements in collaboration with the organization’s clients. Worked with similar standards to provide customized solutions To assure data integrity, security, privacy, performance, and maintainability, the Web Architect Manager assigns this position to a Web Architect Coordinator.
Job Title : Web3 Developer
Location : Ungkaya Pukan, Basilan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 29.59 per hour.
Company : JPM Global
Job Type : Full-Time
- Administers interfaces between bespoke web apps and other third party applications utilizing stored procedures.
- Monitor the use of external databases and ensure sure the data is correct and up to date. Using third-party apps or APIs may speed up the data input process for your data streams..
- Use the most up-to-date web standards like HTML5 and CSS to make a static design into a graceful user experience.
- First and foremost, you must be proactive and provide great customer service in order to respond quickly to requests for technical support from academics, staff, and students. Phone conversations, emails, and face-to-face meetings are all necessary when it comes to dealing with all types of technology difficulties.
- Always be on the cutting edge of technology and flexible enough to satisfy the demands of changing standards and infrastructural requirements. Consider the needs of individual consumers in order to find opportunities for improvement. We can make the development process more efficient by examining the potential of new technology.
- it is essential to accurately estimate project completion timelines while also adhering to pre-established quality criteria and standards.
- You’re in charge of putting together, collating, and creating a variety of reports and documents that pertain to the system itself.
- Play an important role as a valued member of a high-performance team while also making substantial contributions on your own.
- Use the Adobe Creative Suite to come up with and develop new design ideas for a broad range of creative projects (Flash, PHP, CSS, etc.).
- Create code solutions via the creation of program flow diagrams and the establishment of complete processing logic.
- Understanding of the whole application life-cycle and stack is required. Experience in software design patterns, concepts, and techniques, particularly object-oriented programming, is required (in both front-end and back-end languages).
- In a fast-paced industry, the ability to learn quickly and grasp a broad variety of internet technologies and processes is essential.
- A designer may plan for all of these parts of design, from conception to completion, including benchmarking, testing, and implementation.
- should have at least a bachelor’s degree in computer science or a closely related discipline, and you should also be familiar with Visual Studio, web development, and database technologies on the.NET and SQL Server platforms (vb or c#).