9 Feb 2023
Part-Time Weekend Administrative Coordinator – Lachung
We need an Administrative Coordinator who is good at communicating and has a good attitude. You should be able to help management and all visitors to the firm by doing office work, giving polite and professional help by phone, mail, and email, making reservations or travel plans, and generally being a helpful and good presence in the workplace.
Job Title : Weekend Administrative Coordinator
Location : Lachung, Sikkim, India
Salary : $ 22.24 per hour.
Company : The Juilliard School
Job Type : Part-Time
- If high-level individuals must meet in person, phone and access are filtered. It requires a wide range of talents, from basic to sophisticated.
- Replies to general enquiries through phone and email and, if required, directs them to the relevant project team member.
- Does research, sets priorities, and follows up on issues and concerns that come in, even if they are sensitive. Organizes the right response.
- Administrative duties include greeting and guiding guests and visitors, aiding coworkers utilizing facilities, and administering and maintaining services.
- Offers ample administrative support to projects, including word processing, photocopying, printing, faxing, and emailing, as well as project equipment procurement.
- Produce letters, organize files, schedule appointments, photocopy, fax, and coordinate travel arrangements for management team.
- Organize cash receipts, petty cash, files, personnel files, and other administrative paperwork on a daily basis.
- Creates and supervises conventional correspondence practices, such as overnight delivery of documents.
- Does a wide range of administrative tasks for the Division Head, such as managing the calendar, writing and sending letters, making agendas, and putting together documents.
- This area may include administrative and accounting responsibilities including bookkeeping, payroll preparation and review, information management, personnel files, filing systems, supply requisitions, and other administrative activities.
- Accredited community college or university with two years of managerial experience and an associate degree
- It is shown that the capacity to handle sensitive material with discretion, flexibility, and the highest degree of client/customer care and responsiveness are demonstrated.
- In order to plan effectively and efficiently, you need to understand business and management principles.
- Excellent time management skills that exhibit the ability to manage many tasks at the same time while paying meticulous attention to the tiniest of details.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office products, such as Microsoft Outlook and Word and Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and Access, as well as web-based apps. Create complex papers, do research, and manage databases..