Full-Time Wellness Front Desk Receptionist – Firozpur
We are an urgent care/primary care facility looking to add a full-time Front Office Receptionist to our team. As a member of a healthcare team, your primary responsibility will be to provide excellent care to patients. You will deliver timely, complete, and competent medical treatment within the parameters of the company’s defined medical protocols and the scope of your assigned responsibilities. The ideal candidate will have worked in a medical office for at least two years as a receptionist or assistant, will get along well with others, and will have had excellent experiences taking care of patients.
Job Title : Wellness Front Desk Receptionist
Location : Firozpur, Punjab, India
Salary : $ 18.65 per hour.
Company : Atlantic Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- Make sure all guests have access to refreshments and facilities by providing coffee, water, and tea.
- makes carbon copies or other copies as needed; may also produce and send facsimiles to clinic personnel.
- Creates, organizes, maintains, and/or processes records and/or documents.
- Performs specialized services of a routine clerical type in accordance with defined procedure standards as required for the position.
- Responsible for the upkeep and security of the office’s public spaces (copy room, kitchen, conference).
- carries out a range of standard clerical tasks as required by the job; uses a personal computer to create basic correspondence, enter data, and print letters, labels, reports, and/or other items.
- Transports incoming mail and outgoing communication to the appropriate people at the clinic.
- To answer phones, direct calls, take messages, and supply basic information; to welcome and direct guests and patients; and to respond to standard queries.
- All incoming calls must be promptly answered, screened, and directed to the proper party.
- Ensures business as usual by recording and sharing information about events, deviations, and ongoing requirements.
- Being able to write and print simple written materials like labels, correspondence, and other basic documents.
- Communicate effectively orally and through written (electronic) means.
- Three years of experience in an administrative, clerical, or closely related field is required.
- Six months of experience in a medical or dental office is preferred.
- Knowledge of and experience with relevant computer software is required (e.g., medical and pharmacy programs).