5 Feb 2023
Full-Time Wholesale Product Specialist – Cairo
Product Specialists handle internal product data, provide reports, and analyze data to help Product Managers and the Category Management team make better business choices. In regards to back orders, discontinuations, product transitions, and replacements, collaborates and interacts with the Distribution and Ops teams.
Job Title : Wholesale Product Specialist
Location : Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
Salary : $ 15.7 per hour.
Company : NYDIG
Job Type : Full-Time
- Assisting with appropriate escalations and providing updates to customers is part of the job description for this position.
- Ability to supply right customer solutions based on product offerings, scope documents, and department norms and procedures
- Represent advertising solutions customers to internal teams charged with creating and prioritizing the product road map.
- Support the company’s go-to-market strategy for mass solution adoption and write concise product documentation that can be used both inside and outside the company.
- Project manager for back orders, discontinuations, replacements, and product transitions from manufacturers. Project plan is coordinated and communicated with the Operations team.
- Travel to client locations as needed to perform repairs, assist/direct customers with repairs, or start-up of products to guarantee correct and efficient technical repair and/or technical support of the company’s products.
- We evaluate our product list monthly. Content from all KOBs is repetitive, out-of-date, and low-value.
- As a member of a cross-functional team, takes part in product launch activities. Managing SKU setup, price evaluation, ROI model building, marketing material input and feedback, training and webinars, and occasional customer presentations are all examples of possible responsibilities.
- Aids in getting a comprehensive grasp of the product market, rivals, consumer demands, distribution techniques, and services offered by the company.
- High levels of customer satisfaction as well as technical proficiency are supplied to both internal and external customers.
- To be able to get a lot done quickly and to quickly shift gears as priorities shift
- This position requires the capacity to stand for extended periods of time while retaining emotional maturity and stability, as well as a sense of humor.
- The ability to understand complex technological concepts and communicate them to non-technical audiences.
- Experience in an online advertising capacity, as well as expertise with advertising goods and ad serving technologies
- Having the ability to work effectively with others, having a cheerful attitude, and being truly passionate about delivering World Class Customer Service are all good attributes.