Full-Time Winter Intern, Visual Communication Design – Ubay
We are seeking a brand designer with experience creating comprehensive and enduring brand design systems. Building for the brand and innovating in line with the business’s metaverse goal are interesting things to do right now. The ideal applicant will have experience working on integrated projects and a solid foundation in brand architecture, craft, and design thinking. You must be at ease establishing rigorous design systems while collaborating across a variety of media contact points. You’re a conceptual thinker with the ability to bring your concepts to life in fresh, motivational ways. When you choose to create anything, you see your idea through to completion.
Job Title : Winter Intern, Visual Communication Design
Location : Ubay, Bohol Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 28.22 per hour.
Company : Amy Cole Connect
Job Type : Full-Time
- In order to guide the development of product experiences, you must draw out the necessary sketches, storyboards, prototypes, and design specifications.
- Regular design critiques and team brainstorming meetings are great ways to collaborate with the rest of the creative team.
- Work together with the product teams to expand your knowledge, discover new avenues for growth, and generate viable alternatives.
- Inspire, create, and sustain a culture of excellence through mentoring designers and partners in best practices, the design process, and ideation.
- Work with the Brand Design team’s management and other members to establish, expand, and sustain the brand’s visual aesthetic.
- We collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, and marketers, among other teams, to deliver the best possible service to our customers.
- You’ll be in charge of leading brand workshops and conducting interviews with influential company members to learn why the company produces the products it does.
- You’ll be responsible for creating in-depth brand documentation to ensure brand uniformity and back up future brand decisions.
- Realize the creative and technical constraints of a project and negotiate solutions with your team.
- You’ll create compelling documentation of Company’s understanding of the business, key competitors, strategy for establishing an advantage, and future vision through a brand lens.
- Superior ability to interact and collaborate with colleagues from other disciplines, including product design, product marketing, and data analysis.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in brand design (think: digital first, fundamental human needs, complexity; for example: financial services, healthcare, real estate)
- Design and visuals that focus on the end user and provide meaningful experiences for those users.
- Your areas of expertise and enthusiasm include logo design, package design, editorial layout, marketing websites, and marketing campaigns.
- A portfolio of great design work demonstrating the ability to deliver successful experiences.