Full-Time WM Global Investment Office – OCIO – Investment Analyst – Bhandara
As an Investment Analyst, you can put your expertise in sports and the arts to good use. Your team, Investment, is counting on you to set prices and oversee sales for events where tickets were acquired through collaborations with third parties. You’ll keep an eye on the sports and entertainment industries to learn how outside factors impact secondary market trends. You will examine such patterns and sales figures to set fair prices for tickets, reducing our company’s exposure to risk while maximizing its revenue. You’ll help expand our company by spotting opportunities to make our market livelier, more liquid, and more prosperous. This necessitates having the agility to respond immediately, at any time and in any place, to the dynamic nature of the live market. In the event of a major news event, such as the announcement of a farewell tour by a famous musician or the victory of a favorite team in a championship game, you will assess the level of interest and work to ensure adequate supply to ensure our marketplace customers have a wide range of options from which to make their purchases.
Job Title : WM Global Investment Office – OCIO – Investment Analyst
Location : Bhandara, Maharashtra, India
Salary : $ 35.86 per hour.
Company : Atlantic Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- earns the most money possible and minimizes losses by carefully managing the company’s several partnerships’ investments in certain assets.
- Learn how ticket market’s function so you may better assist us in providing our customers with memorable occasions.
- capitalizes on lucrative investment opportunities, which increases market liquidity and firm growth.
- Generates actionable insights and price-optimization possibilities from market data.
- Connects buyers and sellers by guaranteeing that our listings are widely distributed and completely accurate.
- Learn the underlying concepts that form the basis of our pricing strategy.
- Participating in scheduled team activities might help you learn the ropes of the relevant department.
- Help investment managers with short-term pricing projects by organizing data.
- Supply-side understanding communicated and demand forecasting aid provided are both invaluable to the organization.
- Support company-wide objectives and boost productivity by helping us improve our processes, procedures, or tools.
- You have a solid track record of recognizing trends and managing risk when screen trading financial products or aggressively capitalizing on market inefficiencies.
- Flexible work hours, anticipating to work outside of regular business hours to satisfy the expectations of our sector.
- Having experience building varied portfolios in any asset class or skill-based game, as well as having a thorough understanding of risk management and spotting asymmetrical upside (preferred).
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Capability to modify and analyze large datasets using Excel or Google Sheets, evaluate market trends, and factor in external variables in order to get optimal results.