26 Jan 2023
Full-Time Workday Service Delivery Manager – Chittaurgarh
Employee digital journey first) and business representatives will hold the Service Delivery Manager responsible for the value delivery of IT end-user support, IT service desk and VIP services. Over time, it aims to meet the company’s internal stakeholders’ key value and performance objectives by orchestrating internal and external resources in a consistent manner, in the context of the “One Desk” transition for IT end user services” (1 single supplier for Service Desk, integrating all upstream external workplace services)
Job Title : Workday Service Delivery Manager
Location : Chittaurgarh, Rajasthan, India
Salary : $ 32.62 per hour.
Company : IPsoft, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Regular business reviews including stakeholders and suppliers will help to keep services up-to-date and effective.
- Responsible for properly managing the resources contributing to the various squads driven by Products, as well as for developing and coaching those individuals, responsibilities may include acting as a pool leader for a community of key dedicated support services contributors (for example, IT VIP Service Leads, IT Service Desk Service Leads, and so on).
- Encourage participation in the Voice of the Consumer campaign by unifying Consumer Service Centers behind an industry-wide standardized strategy for satisfaction surveys and customer feedback throughout the whole purchase process.
- The back-end infrastructure must be reliable and scale-able in order to achieve the customer’s requirements. This is done by ensuring that the operational delivery teams understand and express the client’s requirements.
- Travel advisors/concierges may benefit from online and on-site support, as well as coaching and management on a daily basis.
- Delivering Services Managers get a lot more help from this person. As needed, he or she can help with mentoring, coaching and team-building, and he or she can also help keep employees happy.
- Supervise and coach Supervisors and Team Leaders to ensure that the department is adequately staffed and organized, including day-to-day operations and duties.
- Compose reports, analyze data, and create and execute incentive programs to boost metrics while maintaining high standards of quality.
- In order to ensure that the customer experience is consistent throughout all of our customer contact points, both inside our internal group and our outsourced partner network, we support and enforce quality standards that govern customer interactions.
- All client KPIs and contractual responsibilities, as well as the overall performance of their Concierge, are the responsibility of the manager.
- Working knowledge of how to use discretion and judgment while offering feedback, direction, clarification, and disciplinary action.
- Possessing the ability to have a long-term strategic view and make successful action plans through effective planning, evaluation, and administration is very important.
- Awareness of the contact center environment and the importance of the client-vendor relationship in attracting, retaining, and motivating high-performing partners are two prerequisites for this position.
- Consulting skills that covers a wide range of areas and challenges (Manufacturing, Consumer Goods, Construction, Technology, Medical Devices, Chemicals, Energy, Telecom)
- Capacity to communicate effectively, especially the ability to explain technology solutions in business terms, to build connections, and to persuade others, are prerequisites for success.